During the peak of summer, there’s nothing more refreshing than an ice-cold popsicle treat. Both healthy and satisfying, homemade frosty pops are a great way to chill down your palate and can easily be infused with phytocannabinoids for an elevated summer indulgence. While popsicles are delicious to enjoy on their own, you can also mix them with different beverages for a popsicle drink experience.
To celebrate summer, I’ve put together a Hi-Fi Hops Summer Popsicle Punch recipe that’s colorful, flavorsome, and contains a low amount of sugar and calories. Combining fresh strawberries, pineapple, and kiwi, these fruity ice pops are microdosed with Hi-Fi Hops 5:5 Hoppy Sparkling Water and a splash of white grape juice. If you’re looking for an enhancement, once the popsicles are frozen, pour an additional ¼ to ½ bottle of Hi-Fi Hops 5:5 Hoppy Sparkling Water into a wine glass, then add the infused popsicle for a tropical fruit punch drink experience. For a hint of sweetness, add a splash of chilled white grape juice, then enjoy.
Hi-Fi Summer Popsicle Punch
Servings: 10 popsicles
Target Dose: 0.5 mg CBD | 0.5 THC per popsicle or 3 mg CBD | 3 mg THC per fruit punch drink + popsicle (using ½ bottle Hi-Fi Hops 5:5 Hoppy Sparkling Water)
- Popsicle mold
- 24-ounce Mason jar
- Bar spoon
- Popsicle sticks
- Wine glasses
- 5-6 fresh strawberries, sliced into thin pieces
- 5-6 fresh pineapple chunks, sliced into thin triangles
- 2 fresh kiwis, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 bottle Hi-Fi Hops 5:5 Hoppy Sparkling Water
- 6 ounces white grape juice
- Optional: ¼ to ½ bottle of Hi-Fi Hops 5:5 Hoppy Sparkling Water (if you prefer a sweeter taste, add a splash of white grape juice)
- Before making this recipe, prep the fruit as directed. Once the fruit is cut into pieces, begin to layer in the strawberries, pineapple, and kiwi, alternating until the popsicle molds are full with an even amount, but not overflowing. If you have leftover fruit, store in the refrigerator and save for the next batch.
- Using a 24-ounce Mason jar, combine the Hi-Fi Hops 5:5 Hoppy Sparkling Water and white grape juice. Use a bar spoon to stir the mixture together until blended well. Begin to slowly pour the infused liquid into each popsicle mold, covering the fruit (about 2 ounces of liquid per mold), distributing as evenly as possible. Insert the popsicle sticks, then place them into the freezer.
- The next day, remove the pops from the molds. Pro tip! If you’re having trouble separating the popsicles from the molds, fill a mug with warm water and then quickly dip each mold into the warmed water for a few seconds to help slide the popsicles out.
- Enjoy immediately or add the popsicles into a wine glass filled with your choice of ¼ to ½ bottle of Hi-Fi Hops 5:5 Hoppy Sparkling Water for a summer punch drink experience. Add a splash a white grape juice if you prefer a sweeter taste.
- If you wish to store the popsicles, immediately place them into cellophane bags and store them in a zip-top freezer bag for later. Wash the molds and create another batch if needed.